Saturday, February 6, 2010

D is for dreams

Every body has a dream in life. Some may have no idea what it is yet, and some know exactly what they want to do. And just to make sure that we're all clear, I'm not talking about the sort of dream that you have when you fall to sleep, I mean like, what you want to be when your older and what your goals in life are. Maybe it's being a movie star, a fashion designer, a soccer player or even a astronaut. Maybe it's coming in first in your ski race, or getting an A on your Math test.

For example, Aleda wants to be a movie director. I could totally imagine her sitting in the "directors" seat, screaming,"CUT, your doing it all wrong" or, "no no, your suppose to do it like that". But that's just her personality. I personally wouldn't like to have a job like that, and would not be very good at it. That's just me. And every one is different.

What do I want to do in life? I would love to be in a band, or do something that has to do with music, maybe be a drum or guitar teacher. I really don't no. But I love music. There's just something about going down to the basement and playing on my drums. It's like all my worries disappear. I feel free, like a whole new person has just jumped out of me. It is the most amazing feeling ever. Or when I'm playing my guitar, pretending I'm preforming in front of a live audience and jumping around being a right weirdo. I absolutely love it.

Are personality tells allot about what we are going to do in life. Some people even think they know exactly what they want to be, and then a year later, they have a completely different dream. And like what all those celebrities say, do what you love and don't let any one bring you down.

Life lesson: Never give up on a dream.

2 comments:

  1. wow. Georgia, you can describe things REALLY well. I didn't know you played guitar!!! OR DRUMS!!! OMGMAYBEWECOULDBEINABAND! Pfft, my brothers in a band! THAT was a big fat failure, but I guess it was his dream. I don't know why he has the dream of hangin' out with a bunch of other smelly sweaty guys, TRYING but not succeeding to get those high notes. Anyway, cool blog Georgia!
    xxxsaskixxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Georgia!!!!! I totally agree with you (about Aleda) she would be an amazing director!!! I love your life lesson. Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete