Wednesday, February 3, 2010

J is for Jenny

On my first day here at SJK, I noticed this small pretty girl sitting at the back of the classroom. She seemed quite and pretty shy, and because we had never talked to each other in grade 6, I would never of thought that we would be really close friends in grade 7. We would never of thought of talking or really ever hanging out. We both had really different friends and didnt really think about it much.
Jenny. Jenny is now one of my best friends. But how could two girls who had never really met each other before be such good friends the next year. I guess this was because I made friends with some of her friends, and we got intreduced. Thats when I knew that we were going to be really good freinds.
About Jenny. Well the first thing you should probaly know is that Jenny really likes her horse(s). That is mainly what she talks about, well attually thats all she talks about. It can be pretty intresting hearing about how she jumpt that jump, or how she came in 3rd in the compition, or how she gave her horse a bath. But she tells you like the same thing 5 times in a day, and doesnt even notice. No effence Jenny, it's pretty funny!! Jenny also likes those pizza/bread things. Yah, I have no idea what they are, but they look really good and she has them like every day for lunch.
Oh, and Jenny is not shy atall. She attually talks quite alot. And when she does talk it is defently worth listening to, she has the best advise. And really incourages me to do my home work, witch is quite helpfull seeing as I don't do that too much. She is so friendly and is always there for me when I need a friend.

Life lesson: People you don't even know can turn out to be your best friends.

1 comment: