Monday, May 3, 2010

O is for Oceans

Just one movie, that has changed not only my thinking, but possibly many other's thinking of this wonderfully natural land form. Our whole world is aware of it, the ocean.


Just recently, I watched this movie and got completely inspirited by it! I had no clue that that there were so many endangered animals struggling to survive because every thing that we are doing to this Earth. Not only that, but I learnt about some sea creatures that I would never of heard of otherwise. Just watching how the baby turtles struggle to reach the ocean because of the seagulls and other huge power full birds brought tears to my eyes. And how all these fish, who know that there is a huge chance of them getting eaten everyday, our still here fighting for there lives.


There are so many beautiful, amazing animals in the ocean, and I think we should acknowledge that more, and take in how lucky we are that we are surrounded by these amazing creatures. Even the killer wale, and the sharks. It is amazing how just one large area of water can contain so many lives.
So my objective here was to try and persuade people to go and see this movie, because if it effected you the same way as it did me, then I am sure you will get something out of it. I don't know about other people, and if they they feel the same way as me. But over all I would advise you to go and see this movie.


Life lesson: We never know the worth of water, until the well is dry.










No comments:

Post a Comment