Wednesday, May 5, 2010

S is for Sunday

The last day of the weekend. The day before Monday. Two day's before Tuesday. Three day's before Wednesday. Four days before Thursday. And then FIVE whole days until Friday. When that appears to be the case, it's hard to understand why they even make Sunday part of the week! ..okay, I know that's a stupid thing to say, because if there was no Sunday, there would only be a 1 day weekend..Saturday! And if that were the case, well I would feel the same way about that day as a do Sunday!



Okay then, keep on topic!! So anyways, you could probably tell by my opening paragraph, that Sunday isn't my favorite day. Well I mean..I guess they aren't toooo bad if you think about it. It's one of the day's I live for.. THE WEEKEND! And you don't have to go to school...OK, so my blog is about how I don't like Sundays..well duhh! So I should probably stop talking about the good things about Sunday, and focus on the bad.



So, putting all this aside, I want to know what other people think about Sundays. Am I completely alone on this one? Or am I one of many who share the same thoughts?


Life lesson: Weekends are like Rainbows, they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.

I commented on Emma's blog!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sort of with you on this one Georgia. I actually love Sunday morning, Sunday afternoon and Sunday evening. It's any time after about 8:00pm Sunday night that I dislike - the weekend is officially over then, I'm usually heading back home and getting ready for 5 whole days of work before the WEEKEND(yay!) returns. Not that I don't love coming to work to see you everyday but I might love the weekend just a little bit more ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. short blog Georgia but it was very interesting. I dissagree with you on how sundays suck. personnaly I think there awesome except for the fact that I have gymnastics at like 3:00 pm. There awesome because you get to sleep in again and you get to wake up to sun in your eye's... I mean that would hurt, but it could be relaxing! anyhow cool blog Georgia!
    Blayne <3

    ReplyDelete